Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Laci Peterson book

Well...I hated the fact that Amber Frey wrote a book about the Scott Peterson trial but I had NO idea that 8 other books were published about the case. Sheesh.

Anyway, I just read this article in The Fresno Bee about Laci's mom, Sharon's new book, For Laci.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't mean to sound callous but...when is this going to stop? I DO believe that Sharon Rocha has more of a right to tell her story than Amber Frey did...and I could never imagine the amount of sorrow and heartbreak she has gone through. But...a book? And a book tour? I think it's a little much.

In a related article, Scott Peterson's family has hired appeals lawyers to overturn his conviction. Fat chance!

Okay...now that I have gotten that off my chest...I vow not to write on this subject again.

|