Saturday, August 05, 2006

Happy blogiversary to me!!

Oops...yesterday was my blogiversary and I missed it. Oh well, here it is a day late:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YAY!!

Anyway, today has been pretty lazy so far. MP made a super yummy mushroom, bell pepper and feta omelette.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And after I'm done here I have to conquer this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It shouldn't be too hard and I'm actually looking forward to organizing everything (again).

So, to celebrate my blogiversary I think I am going to attempt to figure out how to change my header. Any help would be much appreciated. Okay...time to organize!

UPDATE: My crafty mess is still messy but I figured out how to change my header. This one is pretty simple...but it's a start!

|