Friday, January 18, 2008

First day

I must say that my first full day here in Bracknell has been rather uneventful. The Bishop and I watched some TV, played on the computer (um...it kind of sucks to be 8 hours ahead of everyone I know) and generally lazed about until about 3 when I decided that we MUST walk to Binfield. I lived in a dorm at Newbold College (in Binfield) for 9 months when I was 20 so I was anxious to see my old stomping grounds.

BUT, for those of you who really, really want to see some photos of where I live, here you go:

This is the view out the front room window



This is a view OF the front room window



A sign that I was pretty excited to see last night



Okay so on to Binfield...

This the pub where I practically lived 8 years ago (the cute little front area didn't exist then, though)



These are some ponies that I used to visit regularly. It was nice to see them again.







This is the back garden at the Victoria Arms pub where we had drinks this afternoon

|