Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Slowly now...

Today's quote:

"Do not fear going forward slowly, fear only to stand still"
Chinese Proverb

Yeah...So I have no problem with going forward slowly...in fact, slow seems to be the only speed in which I move. Oh well.

These are the things I slowly took care of last week

* Paid $127 dollars to have my passport renewal expedited. It only took two hours of standing in the BUSIEST passport office in Fresno!! Grrr...too bad they can't expedite the line.

* Went through every single box in my storage, sorting everything into catagories like, throw away, sell, donate and keep. Sadly the 'keep' pile is WAAAAY too big so I will be resorting it sometime this week.

By the way, there will be a yard sale this Saturday (December 1)at 8am. Here is the address:

934 N Poplar
Fresno, CA 93728

Anyway, I guess that's it for now.

Labels:

|