Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm back

After a loooong hiatus I have decided to start posting again. I'm sure that the small readership I may have had before is gone but it's time to rebuild. From now on this blog will be focused on life, art and my experiences as I learn to make a new life in England starting in January. Of course, for now I will probably write about the woes of relocating to another country BEFORE I go....and the process of completing all the necessary paperwork on time. Oh....not to mention the amount of STUFF I have to sort to sell or pack. My head hurts just thinking about it.

Here are things as they stand:

* I leave on January 9, 2008 to go to Bracknell
* That leaves 8 weeks and 1 day to get things done (ouch)
* I can't find my passport at the moment and I need it in order to get a renewal....and a visa (ouch again)
* I have a 5 x 10 foot storage unit that is FULL of stuff that I have not seen in 7 years. Unfortunately, I have to keep some of it (triple ouch)

Let's just end the list there because to go on would be too painful.....or stressful....whatever.

Anyway, I should start looking for that passport NOW. Check back soon for more details.

Ha! Now I really am a bellyacher!!

|